Saturday, December 09, 2006

What the People Want

It has been brought to my attention that this time of year (finals time, not Christmas) requires that posts a) be not serious and b) provide a context for wasting time and distracting us from the inevitable. I totally agree. So based on my last post I came to the conclusion that what the people want is saltines, Jim Halpert, and nude campers (long story). Well, it took some doing, and countless hours of not studying, but I think the people will be happy...

SALTINES



















JIM HALPERT
















and...


THE NAKED RAMBLER!!!!!




Yeaaaah, the naked rambler. He made a goal of cruising the whole of England in the buff. I think he got arrested like 10 times or something. Michaela, I believe you're currently in the same part of the world as this phenom. What's going on over there? This was, by far, the most unpleasant part of compiling this blog, I really hope y'all are happy!

7 comments:

Kallie said...

Haha, Perfect:)...and I can only imagine what "naked camping" would bring up in a google search. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

While I don't understand the naked camping or the saltines. I am totally on board with my boyfriend Jim!

A Sojourner said...

yeah, kal, i won't go into that web search too much...i'm a little wiser for it :)

denise - check out the responses to the previous post and that might shed a little light on the whole saltines and naked camping thing...then again it might not, but oh well

Kallie said...

denise if you go to nbc.com and click on the office you can find all the fake PSA's you can handle (including ones on saltines and naked camping). i feel like such a nerd that i know this.

Michaela said...

Yeah, me and the Naked Rambler are friends. (I was gonna say "hang out", but that didn't seem appropriate. DOH! I said it!)We get together and have tea and knit. His final products are, of course, all gifts, as he has no need for them. Naked Rambler Handknit Handbags are selling for a pretty good price on ebay. He's pretty talented.

A Sojourner said...

holy crap, no you di-int! you totally went there! i'd imagine tea would be a relatively dangerous endeavor for him: one must have absolute confidence in one's faculties to drink tea in the buff; unless he had knitted himself a bib. i still have a lot of christmas shopping to do, i'll check out eBay for the rambler's handbags.

shelah said...

hey! you have a site! hope things are going well there... y'all have me a little worried right now with all this talk of boardmeetings and such. I'm praying for school - I miss it!